-
September 11th, 2002, 03:56 PM
#81
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] Yesssssss, he likes to be spanked and and and rode and and be the rider!!! Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!! And Holy Chit, tongue, baby, tongue!!! Hot damn!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
September 12th, 2002, 03:14 PM
#82
Inactive Member
JUJU, CALM DOWN! YOUR GONNA HYPERVENTALATE! S/P? LMAO! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:45 AM
#83
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OneCatLover:
[img]wink.gif[/img] Yesssssss, he likes to be spanked and and and rode and and be the rider!!! Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!! And Holy Chit, tongue, baby, tongue!!! Hot damn!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
JuJu.... Let's don't forget those vibratin' fingers hehe [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:54 AM
#84
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] OMG...............faints!!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 05:02 AM
#85
HB Forum Owner
Ohhhhhhhhh dearrrrrrrr *fannin' JuJu tryin' to wake her up* - Wild ya gotta be careful with our JuJu here.....she's a delicate li'l thing....gonna make you take her to the hospital and explain if we can't revive her.....hehehe! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 05:19 AM
#86
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LadyLove:
Wild ya gotta be careful with our JuJu here.....she's a delicate li'l thing....gonna make you take her to the hospital and explain if we can't revive her.....hehehe! [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LL..... I saw that.... Looks like she's VERY delicate.... I'll have to be more gentile with her
next time [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
Ok.... Off to bed hugs to all [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2002 02:20 AM: Message edited by: wildnthewind ]</font>
-
September 14th, 2002, 01:56 PM
#87
HB Forum Owner
Welllllllll......maybe I oughta let ya ask her... she might like a li'l of that rough stuff too! Hehehe! Maybe gently rough 'n rowdy, ya think???
Oh shoot! Ya'll two can figure that chit out.... I dunno what that crazy gal likes.....I'm thinkin' she'd like whatever you two were up to jussssssssssttttttt fine........I probably best mind my own business!!!!!
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 10:47 PM
#88
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO LL!! I'll take it aaaaaaaaaaany way I can get it!! Oh and thanks for bringin' me back around!! Them vibratin' fingers just..........ahhhhhhhhhhh.............makea me weak!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 15th, 2002, 03:19 PM
#89
Inactive Member
JUJU CAN TAKE IT! THAT'S IF HER SHOULDER AND NECK AND LEG HOLD'S OUT, LOL! BUT SHE WON'T FEEL ANY PAIN DURING IT! LMAO! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 15th, 2002, 03:35 PM
#90
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO Lori!! You got that right!! Hehehe!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks